Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation, an independent exploration and production company based in Irving, Texas, announces details of CEO Chris Faulkner’s Summer 2012 speaking tour. Mr. Faulkner will present 18 presentations in seven countries over approximately 45 days.
Beginning April 17, Breitling’s chief executive officer Chris Faulkner will embark on a ten city speaking tour spanning four continents and focusing on various topics surrounding shale gas exploration and production. Mr. Faulkner’s speaking schedule is as follows:
- April 17 – CEE – Budapest, Hungary
- April 24 – Asia Shale Gas Summit – Beijing, China
- April 26 –World Congress of Well Stimulation and EOR – Xi’An, China
- April 27 – World Congress of Petroleum Microbiology- Xi’An, China
- May 9 – Carbon Capture and Storage – Cologne, Germany
- May 15 – 12th Annual CIS Oil & Gas Summit, – Paris, France
- May 21 – Unconventional Gas Markets – Berlin, Germany
- May 27 – Enhanced Oil Recovery MENA – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- May 30 – Bakken Tight Oil – Denver, CO
- June 6 – Global Unconventional Gas – Berlin, Germany
Chris Faulkner, Breitling Oil and Gas CEO, said, “It’s an honor to be asked to speak at these top industry conferences all over the world.” Faulkner added, “Unconventional resources are now impacting every country and as the U.S. positions itself to export natural gas in the near-term and potentially crude oil in the mid-term, it’s a very exciting time to be in the oil and gas industry.”
For more information on this and other activities of the Company, see the Breitling Oil and Gas website at http://www.breitlingoilandgas.com.
Breitling has current oil and gas exploration projects all over the United States.
About Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation
Breitling Oil and Gas was founded in October 2004 to apply state-of-the-art petroleum and natural gas exploration and extraction technology to the development of onshore oil and natural gas projects. Our focus areas include Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Breitling offers oil and gas investment opportunities through direct participation programs and oil and gas investment joint ventures which enable investors to participate in the potential cash flow and unique tax benefits associated with oil and gas investments. Especially important in a downturned economy, oil and gas investments allow savvy investors to diversify and reinforce their investment portfolios with a stable commodity that is in steady demand.