Breitling Energy CEO Chris Faulkner sits down with a disginguished panel to discuss several drilling and completions topics.
- Investigating how operators are lowering costs
- Will the use of natural gas in drilling and completions expand?
- How much is saved through pad drilling?
- How fast can wells be drilled? What’s the limit?
- Are bigger completions the future of the play?
- What is being done to conserve water in the region, what is the most effective balance between water and proppant usage?
- Can water recycling be competitive?
- Will there be more monster wells?
- Who will drive future production growth in the play?
- Will the natural gas plays make a come back?
- What is the current state of the Haynesville?
Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer
Drilling Operations Manager
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Senior VP Sales & Marketing
Orion Drilling Company